Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Corporate Whore

I have spent most of the past decade working for large corporations. Retail chains and rental car. Mostly in special skills positions. Mostly in management positions.
Without fail there is spark and controversy.
When I'm steering the ship, results happen. So far, I have never failed to make that happen.
Every single time, it comes up that I am too arrogant, too cocksure of what I do.
Every time this happens it comes from someone who has never actually worked with me.

I am sick to death of these whiny ass motherfuckers. I am tired of useless wannabes who cry when it gets hard. Its supposed to get hard.

I don't give a damn about their feelings. I step up, do my job and deliver better than what I get paid to.
What do I get.
Worthless motherfuckers telling me how I need to take care of something that I already did four months ago. Nothing is more irritating than listening to some bitch tell me how to run my house when the useless fuck hasn't had the balls to come in the door in over five months.

The really fucked up thing is I chose this life because I have bills to pay and don't really like going two or three days without eating. Had enough of that shit when I was a kid.

And because I chose to do this I will continue to do it to the best of my ability. Any stupid motherfucker gets in my way, he better damn well be sure he can take me down. I may be arrogant but that don't mean I'm stupid.

have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home