Tuesday, September 27, 2005

F G S part 2

Today was amazing.
I mean it started out as complete shit.
Everything I've been setting up looked like it was going to flush its self right down the toilet.
All that work would have gone to waste.
Wait.
Let me back up and get this into focus.
The morning got off to a fast and uncomfortable start. The target had left for work. Leaving the wife alone. At least for a little while.
The other guy she's been fucking usually shows up about half an hour after the dipshit leaves.
He's there for about three hours. Then she runs whatever errands she has for the day.
I've got her whole schedule mapped out. Things normally step out of pattern.
Today. Today was just wrong.
As I said, the target had left for work and I was expecting Mr. Fuck to be on schedule.
Which he was. Only problem was that he wasn't alone.
Damn. The target just got into a car accident.
More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home